Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Identity Crisis

No not me, but my blog. Yes, there is comfort in my second post; a few followers, and no need for a catchy, opening line... However, now I must begin to shape the course of my ramblings. no pressure!
I am inspired by my fashionable friend Becky. Her outfit posts leave me longing for the nearest clothier. However, as my hours are composed of floor time and nursing sessions, my wears can only be described as practical. So clearly, at this time, a fashion blogger I am not. I have also been motivated to blog by my Mom. She has a wit and sense that could fill pages. However, due to a string of sleep-filled nights, her blog is awaiting her return. (I offered her a few nights in the Abreu household, I can then guarantee her the sleeplessness required for her nighttime inspirations!) But alas, her way with words is unique unto her, and I must continue my identity search. If you want inspiration, Michelle will not let you down, and Aimee can bring out the shine in anything that you or I may overlook.
Ahh. so many blogs, so much inspiration...
But now, as I take the leap from follower, to blogger, I look forward to creating my own niche. Until then, I remain in temporary crisis!

1 comment:

  1. way cool how you can link our blogs into your page. as far as the identity issues. my dear jocelyn you are clearly in touch through words with who you are. :) happy day with Micah!

    ReplyDelete